Worksafe? - Probably.
Notes: I did a Tarot reading based on Buffy's questions to Tara at the end of "Dead Things" (Why do I let Spike do those things to me? etc.), and the plan was I'd then make a Spuffy version of each card in the spread. I only managed to make two pieces of artwork, which might be for the best, as Spike's presence would be even fainter in the other three.
- screencaps from hdbuffy.tumblr.com
- images of Rider-Waite-Smith deck, mostly from collectorsweekly.com
- Paris - the catacombs by angus mcdiarmid
- Buffy: Urn of Osiris by Entertainment Earth
- teacups by courtney b
- Venice Beach by l_dean_m
- Panther Lying Down from stickpng.com
- and a golden-sunny texture photo by me
Quick summary of the cards I got:
1 (past influence): Five of Cups, pictured above
2 (present situation): The Hierophant / The Pope (meanings include a need for authority and structure)
3 (intention): The Emperor (meanings include power, strength, the desire for victory)
4 (way of manifesting) Queen of Wands (I regret to say I ignored meaning entirely and went straight for the visual innuendo; but she's associated with the Sun and has a black cat in the Rider-Waite-Smith deck)
5 (outcome) Temperance (meanings could include a need for patience or moderation, especially if I'd given the card a chance to be upside down)